Thursday, July 8, 2010

Want To Be A Soul Winner? Here's How!

1. Learn to ask someone life's most important question which is, "Have you ever been saved?"
2. Learn to help a lost person pray this soul-saving prayer which is, "Lord Jesus, I'm a lost sinner. Please forgive my sins. Please save my soul. Please come into my heart and live forever. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for saving my soul; for forgiving my sins; for coming into my heart to live forever. Now, Lord Jesus, I want to live for you each day. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen."
That person is saved forever!
3. Learn this simple process. Help someone go through this soul-winning process, get saved, and you are a soul winner!
4. Teach that person the soul-winning process. That person becomes a soul winner. That is it! God bless! Prayers. Bro. Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment